I must say I'm glad I was wrong. 8 for 8 is amazing
Printable View
I must say I'm glad I was wrong. 8 for 8 is amazing
Hell yeah Phelps.
That's how you represent the United States of America.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slobber Knocker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am going on record now as saying ......................
Muchael Phelps..........Athlete of the Year!!!!! </div></div>
Without a doubt, one of the best all time if not the the best.
Athlete of the year??? How many athletes do you see land 8 golds in a year? I have your answer: NONE! He is making a point for greatest ever. He will be in London in 2012 looking for more.
I dont think so,hasnt he said this is his last olympics? Not sure.
Said on late night the other night he was coming back.
BTW 7 World records in Beijing.
No. He'll be in the next one. He's not competing in as many events though.
I agree with pvfan....Phelps>Gretzky,Montana, Ruth, Rice, Tiger.....everyone
Wow look at all the commercials of Phelps and the stadium in Baltimore. I am glad I got to witness history.
My God in Heaven.......Jamaica's Bolt is Freakin fast.........wow! and he stopped running and still set a world record in the 100. Someone needs to each that man how to carry a football!